Newbie From TX

Newbies say hello and introduce yourself.
Post Reply
jcawesome
Posts: 20
Joined: Mar 24th, 2012, 10:39 am

Newbie From TX

Post by jcawesome »

Hi,i'm new here and I don't know really what to put in the intro other than I am a 6th grade homeschooler and it's my first time building an ROV so I might need help and suggestions on parts and other odds and ends. I used to be using a design similar to the Stinger but my camera was to big so I will have to compromise.
Here's the link to the camera; any suggestions are welcome! http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor ... NTSC_.html

Thanks,
Jcawesome :mrgreen:
User avatar
sthone
Posts: 589
Joined: Nov 8th, 2010, 9:25 pm
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Re: Newbie From TX

Post by sthone »

Welcome to the Forum, that camera doesn't look to big you could probably fit it in a housing made from 2" PVC Pipe I would think.

-Steve 8-)
Post Reply