iphone rc receiver

Control Boards, Controllers, Tethers, Ect.
Post Reply
derelicte
Posts: 292
Joined: Aug 1st, 2011, 3:08 pm

iphone rc receiver

Post by derelicte »

While researching parts for my next rov build, I discovered this:

Image
http://www.wirc.dension.com/

Bascially it is a wifi rc receiver with eight servo outputs, digital inputs and outputs and host for up to two usb cameras. You control everything with your iphone (android support coming). You can view the cameras on the phone.

It is pretty intereting, but I'm not 100% sure it is actually available. Their store claims to sell it for 129 euros. I haven't found a us store, but I haven't really looked to hard either.
User avatar
sthone
Posts: 589
Joined: Nov 8th, 2010, 9:25 pm
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Re: iphone rc receiver

Post by sthone »

Pretty cool, now if only wifi would work underwater :) Might be cool for some other projects though, might just have to look into that myself.

-Steve 8-)
Post Reply