Webcam vs board cam
Posted: Jul 3rd, 2012, 8:13 am
I have burned my HD IP-cam in my ROV (Stupid me)
So I'm looking for a new cam and like to find the best and price worthy solution.
Is a HD 720p webcam a good way to go? Or will it produce motion blur when there is bad light? I look at http://viewitem.eim.ebay.se/Logitech-C9 ... 87354/item
and will connect through a USB 2.0 to IP-cable adapter. I want to record HD-films in my laptop.
Or will a board cam like this be a better choice?
http://viewitem.eim.ebay.se/SONY-Super- ... 08597/item
Any comments would be appreciated.
So I'm looking for a new cam and like to find the best and price worthy solution.
Is a HD 720p webcam a good way to go? Or will it produce motion blur when there is bad light? I look at http://viewitem.eim.ebay.se/Logitech-C9 ... 87354/item
and will connect through a USB 2.0 to IP-cable adapter. I want to record HD-films in my laptop.
Or will a board cam like this be a better choice?
http://viewitem.eim.ebay.se/SONY-Super- ... 08597/item
Any comments would be appreciated.