Page 1 of 1

hello from vancouver island BC canada

Posted: May 31st, 2012, 4:10 pm
by ROZ
hello!

I live on beautiful Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada.

New to this site and I have already started building my first ROV, named ROZ (remotely operated zombie).

I will start a build tread later, as I would rather work on my ROV than play on the computer.

Anyone else from Canada? BC? or even more unlikely from Vancouver island? with literally thousands of places to access some form of water it wouldn't surprise me.

Re: hello from vancouver island BC canada

Posted: Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:35 am
by bikerbones1968
Hi ROZ, east coast here, Nova Scotia. Welcome to the forums. I am still in the build phase for my ROV, no dealine for the finsihed project just collecting parts right now. Digging deep into controls at the moment. There are a lot of options to choose from. I might just go basic for the first build but then again I am known for complicating maters . HAHA

Anthony

Re: hello from vancouver island BC canada

Posted: Jun 5th, 2012, 7:17 pm
by ROZ

Re: hello from vancouver island BC canada

Posted: Jun 6th, 2012, 1:27 pm
by bikerbones1968
Impressive. Great work.