Page 1 of 1

Hello from Philadelphia, PA, USA

Posted: Mar 4th, 2012, 10:03 am
by anthracite31
Hi. I've been a long time lurker here and would like to start participating in the fun. Thanks to all that have taken the time and energy to share their designs and experiences with us. I have yet to build an rov, though have wanted to for many years. I'm soon to be without job (plant closure) and am looking to start an underwater video documentation business. I'm careful not to say inspection right now due to the fact that I'm not an engineer. I did sell out a bit and will be taking delivery of a Videoray Explorer this coming week. I still plan to build two different types of rov's in the near future. Is there anyone else here from south eastern PA or southern NJ, USA?

Have a great day,
Chris

Re: Hello from Philadelphia, PA, USA

Posted: Mar 20th, 2012, 2:59 pm
by sthone
Welcome to the forum Chris.

-Steve 8-)