iphone rc receiver
Posted: Feb 12th, 2012, 11:21 am
While researching parts for my next rov build, I discovered this:

http://www.wirc.dension.com/
Bascially it is a wifi rc receiver with eight servo outputs, digital inputs and outputs and host for up to two usb cameras. You control everything with your iphone (android support coming). You can view the cameras on the phone.
It is pretty intereting, but I'm not 100% sure it is actually available. Their store claims to sell it for 129 euros. I haven't found a us store, but I haven't really looked to hard either.

http://www.wirc.dension.com/
Bascially it is a wifi rc receiver with eight servo outputs, digital inputs and outputs and host for up to two usb cameras. You control everything with your iphone (android support coming). You can view the cameras on the phone.
It is pretty intereting, but I'm not 100% sure it is actually available. Their store claims to sell it for 129 euros. I haven't found a us store, but I haven't really looked to hard either.