Page 1 of 1

Hello from Chicago,il

Posted: Jun 3rd, 2015, 12:26 pm
by Blacksunshine66
Hello everyone, my name is Scott and I'm from Chicago,il. I'm building a rov for the first time. I'm using pvc for the frame and 3 inch pvc tubes, I have a Sony hd 700tvl camera.Using two 1100gph bilge pumps for forward and reverse. 4 , 500gph bilge pumps for up,down,left,an right. A control box with two joysticks. Power will be 12volt dc which I haven't built the tether yet for it.
I've rebuilt the frame 3 times now in the past week cause I keep deciding on different ways to configure it.lol. I think I'm pretty happy with the way it is now. The rov is pretty primitive. I have 0 experience with electronics. I have read so much in all your guys threads, it's amazing what you all do to these Rov's. I want to thank Steve for letting me join, and thank you all for sharing ideas and information. It really does help a lot.
Thank you,
Scott

Re: Hello from Chicago,il

Posted: Jun 3rd, 2015, 6:05 pm
by fryslan76
Welcome and enjoy the building and testing and rebuilding and testing and rebuilding :)

Re: Hello from Chicago,il

Posted: Jun 4th, 2015, 12:13 pm
by KR2_Diving
Hey Scott!
Welcome to the forum!
Can't wait to see what you are up to!

Best regards,
Ryan

"KR2_DIVING"

Re: Hello from Chicago,il

Posted: Jun 12th, 2015, 5:37 pm
by Blacksunshine66
Thank you. Im trying to figure out how to post a picture on here.

Re: Hello from Chicago,il

Posted: Jun 12th, 2015, 10:25 pm
by Ian MacKenzie
If it's too big for this site, email it to yourself first. That'll reduce the size. That's what I had to do.

Re: Hello from Chicago,il

Posted: Aug 1st, 2015, 11:48 am
by KR2_Diving
Blacksunshine66 wrote:Hello everyone, my name is Scott and I'm from Chicago,il. I'm building a rov for the first time.
Hey Scott!
how is the progress coming along on your ROV? Which part of Chicago are you in?

Ryan
"KR2_Diving"