Page 1 of 1

Hello from the Netherlands

Posted: Mar 18th, 2015, 6:52 am
by yell
Hello Everyone,

My name is Jelle, I'm a 26yo Dutch guy and like you I'm building a ROV ;-)
I've always been facinated with the waterworld and I'm a fanatic scuba diver. My faciantion with water and bad weather made me deside to build a ROV, so here I am.
I'm a totall newbie when it comes to ROV's, Arduino and RC, but thus far my project is going prosperous :D
With the help of the internet I'm hoping to get my ROV's feet wet in a month or 2! :D

greetz!
Jelle

I'm keeping a blog of the progress I'm making, and share info/codes
https://yellesubmarine.wordpress.com/

Re: Hello from the Netherlands

Posted: Mar 23rd, 2015, 1:39 pm
by sthone
Welcome to the forum Jelle, looks like your off to a good start.

-Steve :sting:

Re: Hello from the Netherlands

Posted: Apr 1st, 2015, 2:47 pm
by fryslan76
Hi Jelle,

Welcome to the forum, you will find plenty of info here and also a few dutchies.

KR,

Fryslan76