Page 1 of 1

Design of floating body … Note! Adult content!

Posted: Aug 9th, 2014, 5:36 am
by Kale
Imagination surged when I finally got the thumb off to design the floating body to my ROV! :twisted:
ducken.jpg
ducken.jpg (291.29 KiB) Viewed 6436 times

Re: Design of floating body … Note! Adult content!

Posted: Aug 9th, 2014, 10:23 am
by Kale
Now a new variant with less evocative appearance. When I have figured out what volume it need to be I will make it from divinycell or polyurethane blocks.
zeppe.jpg
zeppe.jpg (283.91 KiB) Viewed 6421 times

Re: Design of floating body … Note! Adult content!

Posted: Aug 14th, 2014, 12:37 am
by ssrc30
I really like your design. Where did you find the material for the hull? I wanted a similar type of setup for my rov but good luck getting much of anything in my town. We are the fastest growing city in Canada and as such, materials are very hard to get.

Re: Design of floating body … Note! Adult content!

Posted: Aug 14th, 2014, 10:39 am
by Kale
ssrc30 wrote:I really like your design. Where did you find the material for the hull? I wanted a similar type of setup for my rov but good luck getting much of anything in my town. We are the fastest growing city in Canada and as such, materials are very hard to get.
It's blasted stainless steel. Any workshop must know were to get it?