computer controle
Posted: Apr 27th, 2013, 7:35 am
hello every one,
I have been looking around on the forum to see if I can find the answer to me problem but can't so thought I would just ask!!
I need to amplify the signal voltage from me control board to power a small relay I know I need to use transistors but can anyone give me a circuit diagram how to do this?
I know I can get stuff off the shelf to do it but I would rather build my own so I can learn how it all works.
the board has an output off 3v so need to ramp it up enough to power a miniature 12v relay.
just had a though on this, I was looking into using a velman 10 channel kit so if I could get smaller relays, 3v ones could maybe use them to connect to the transmitter, would this work instead?
think I need to do more research..............and go up into the loft and try find all me collage notes and start reading
any help would be good though!!
thanks
Ben
I have been looking around on the forum to see if I can find the answer to me problem but can't so thought I would just ask!!
I need to amplify the signal voltage from me control board to power a small relay I know I need to use transistors but can anyone give me a circuit diagram how to do this?
I know I can get stuff off the shelf to do it but I would rather build my own so I can learn how it all works.
the board has an output off 3v so need to ramp it up enough to power a miniature 12v relay.
just had a though on this, I was looking into using a velman 10 channel kit so if I could get smaller relays, 3v ones could maybe use them to connect to the transmitter, would this work instead?
think I need to do more research..............and go up into the loft and try find all me collage notes and start reading
any help would be good though!!
thanks
Ben