Leakage Test
Posted: Apr 11th, 2013, 4:55 pm
Hi,
I am using otter Box for housing electronics. Drilled a few holes for cable(s) entry. A custom made housing for Power supply (which could not be accommodated in otter box ) and a PVC housing for camera. i want to test it for leakage. is there any way to do so other than sinking the ROV to max depth(20m) without powering it up..?
I am thinking to pressurize the housing upto 3bar, using a compressor is it safe..?
I am using otter Box for housing electronics. Drilled a few holes for cable(s) entry. A custom made housing for Power supply (which could not be accommodated in otter box ) and a PVC housing for camera. i want to test it for leakage. is there any way to do so other than sinking the ROV to max depth(20m) without powering it up..?
I am thinking to pressurize the housing upto 3bar, using a compressor is it safe..?