Search found 2 matches

by trenter
Mar 26th, 2013, 6:05 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hello from Lincoln in the UK
Replies: 2
Views: 2498

Re: Hello from Lincoln in the UK

Thanks a lot.

The Dory has to come first, but because of the cold snap were're suffering in the UK at present its put the skids on building until the weather warms up considerably.

I'll keep you all informed of my progress.

Michael.
by trenter
Mar 17th, 2013, 5:49 am
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hello from Lincoln in the UK
Replies: 2
Views: 2498

Hello from Lincoln in the UK

I expect most people here saw several video's on YouTube and got hooked on ROV's. A nice little hobby to start now I'm retired. Living up the side of the river Trent (3rd largest river in the UK) and with 39 miles of waterway running from one end of the county to the other, I have the main ingredien...