Search found 3 matches
- Mar 19th, 2012, 1:47 pm
- Forum: Get Your Feet Wet
- Topic: Using an "ordinary" Baby monitor as an underwater camera ?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6313
Re: Using an "ordinary" Baby monitor as an underwater camera
Thank you so much thegadgeguy. Your link was wery interesting. It looks like it is exactly what I am looking for, and much bether choyse than a baby monitor :D Now I only need two small thruster motors to "manipulate" the camera. I know that some people use 12V bilge pumps as thrusters, bu...
- Mar 18th, 2012, 2:11 pm
- Forum: Get Your Feet Wet
- Topic: Using an "ordinary" Baby monitor as an underwater camera ?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6313
Re: Using an "ordinary" Baby monitor as an underwater camera
Thank you for cind answers folks :D First I have to apology my late answer, this have to do with daily work. I have not bought a baby monitor yet. First I wanted to get adwice from experienced people like you. I thought the baby monitor was a good place to start because it id relatively inexpensive....
- Mar 13th, 2012, 12:57 am
- Forum: Get Your Feet Wet
- Topic: Using an "ordinary" Baby monitor as an underwater camera ?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6313
Using an "ordinary" Baby monitor as an underwater camera ?
Hi out there.
My plan is to build my first simple project to get "something" down to 33feet of water, but I want to watch what is down there, and wonder if it is possible ( and practhical) to use an ordinary Baby monitor as a camera ?
Best regards
traveler
My plan is to build my first simple project to get "something" down to 33feet of water, but I want to watch what is down there, and wonder if it is possible ( and practhical) to use an ordinary Baby monitor as a camera ?
Best regards
traveler