ROV DIY Kit For Sale

Spot for your general beginner questions.
VikingUAS

ROV DIY Kit For Sale

Post by VikingUAS »

All,

I would like to thank all the guys that have contacted me and given me some really awesome ideas on combatting Aquatic Invasive Weeds. I would also like to thank everyone in helping give me direction on designing a simple yet flexible DIY Kit for the homebuiltrov members. And I would like to thank Steve for allowing me to post this kit on the forum.
What is the Kit you can get for $150?
The kit includes the 1 set of front and back bulkheads, end cap for the 4" PVC tube and the front ring and 2 sets of caps and rings for the 1.5" lite configuration. These are machined out of .5" sheet PVC which is nice because it can be glued and sealed with nothing more then PVC glue. The side panels are made of HDPE and will be offered separate to those interested for and additional $20 per side. Also if you want to customize the pieces such as adding name or new motor location we will do this at no additional cost.

Why are we doing this? We are going to take the funds generated from the ROV kit sales to help us develop this new aquatic weed harvesting ROV. And pay for the pool time at the local college to test all the systems in the next few months.

If you would like more information please give me a call and or e-mail us

Chris
1-207-671-1143
ctaylor@vikinguas.com
Attachments
DIY ROV Kit.pdf
(361 KiB) Downloaded 662 times
VikingUAS

Re: ROV DIY Kit For Sale

Post by VikingUAS »

If any of you are looking for domes here is the company we go through they have made domes for a few of my clients for sport subs that I have designed over the years.

http://www.eztopsworldwide.com/domes.htm