Salutations from California in the U.S.A

Newbies say hello and introduce yourself.
Aquaticfox

Salutations from California in the U.S.A

Post by Aquaticfox »

Hello everyone, Aquaticfox here =^.^= I joined this forum due to my excessive research on marine life and robotics. You see I always was intrigued by life in the ocean and thanks to this website I learned how to construct an ROV to perform further research but right now I only have schematics for ROVS and have not yet constructed one. I do however love to hear your opinions on my schematics and would love to see your guys' ideas. feel free to PM me anytime, but forgive me if I am late on reply. And remember, 94% of life on Earth is aquatic so yeah, we land dwellers our the weird ones, not the aquatic.
Attachments
this use to be my pet jellyfish "Bobert" Pet jellyfish are becoming very popular in north America and most of the worlds pet jellyfish tanks and the most affordable pet jellyfish tanks are sold in North America.
this use to be my pet jellyfish "Bobert" Pet jellyfish are becoming very popular in north America and most of the worlds pet jellyfish tanks and the most affordable pet jellyfish tanks are sold in North America.
1345953349654.jpg (85.38 KiB) Viewed 2216 times