Arduino ROV

What are you working on .... Show off your Rov's Projects here.
MichaelQuick

Arduino ROV

Post by MichaelQuick »

I posted about this a while ago. I'm not sure if this is allowed or not? If not just delete the thread and I apologize.

I jumped into an ROV project way too soon, I have all the parts to build an arduino controlled ROV I just don't have the knowledge to. I have a wiring diagram, all the parts, and I even have a half constructed GUI to use from a computer. It comes with the following:

Arduino Mega
Pressure Sensor
Compass
Water Temp Sensor
2 5000MaH LiPo Batteries,
Traxxas Charging station
all the resistors and mosfets needed
6 bilge pumps, same ones used in the retrofitted sexfox just not cut up with propellers but I think I have propellers around here somewhere.
Camera
two waterproof boxes to hold in the electronics and camera
RCA to USB camera convertor so you can see it on your computer
12v high power waterproofed light for the front
basically everything needed to build an ROV. I even have a decent PVC frame if you want that too.

All together I think I payed something like 1,200 for all of it and I shouldn't have, lol.

I'd just like to get rid of the stuff to someone who's actually going to use it so it doesnt end up wasting in my garage. You can email, call, text, whatever.
I'll basically accept any reasonable offer, anything over 2 or 3 hundred really. Like I said, I just want the stuff off my hands since I'm not using it.

michaelcquick@me.com - (860) 576-3055, I'm usually busy so if I dont answer just leave a VM with your name and number.

Again, I apologize if this is not allowed

EDIT: I WILL ship anywhere in the world, i'll pay the first 10-20 dollars of shipping.
MichaelQuick

Re: Arduino ROV

Post by MichaelQuick »

BUMP. (if its allowed?) Product is still available, some interested people but no 100% serious buyers.