Final ROV developement support on request

What are you working on .... Show off your Rov's Projects here.
kOSTANTIN

Final ROV developement support on request

Post by kOSTANTIN »

Hello,
I am writing this in order to hope for support for the fevelopement of my ROV, which is at final stage (water test) but somehow I am encounterng minor issues which are slowing me down way more than I can afford both in terms of time and energy.

One thing. This ROV is intended for commercial Use, has a 5 axis robotic arm embdedded in its body. But, the technlology inside allows to operate even more than that, with more sensors, still keeping always one thether cable for underwater control, video and telemetry. Only one Rj45 cable to send and receive data and control the Rov.
I live in the Eu zoe (italy), and would be glad to somehow have support for the development. I have designed, 3d printed, coded and all the good things all by myself.

Please check the link below for a "dry" demonstration" and few pics to give a general view of the thing.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19Ln_26 ... sp=sharing
Attachments
3dview.jpg
3dview.jpg (57.79 KiB) Viewed 5313 times
PIC_RENDER7.jpg
PIC_RENDER7.jpg (21.38 KiB) Viewed 5313 times
PIC_RENDER.jpg
PIC_RENDER.jpg (9.39 KiB) Viewed 5313 times
UPDATE_ORB.jpg
UPDATE_ORB.jpg (70.07 KiB) Viewed 5313 times
vinsub

Re: Final ROV developement support on request

Post by vinsub »

Ciao, di dove sei? Sono in Lombardia, sono interessato ad un confronto, ne sto costruendo uno anche io.

"Hi, where are you from? I'm in Lombardy, I'm interested in a comparison, I'm building one too."
pabbott

Re: Final ROV developement support on request

Post by pabbott »

Ciao to both of you. How did your projects go? Are they finished?

Paul