comenzando desde cero (Starting from scratch)

What are you working on .... Show off your Rov's Projects here.
asesorplaza1

Re: comenzando desde cero (Starting from scratch)

Post by asesorplaza1 »

Buenas noches.

Ya he realizado los últimos cambios que usted me dijo.

Pero lamento tener que decirle otra vez, que los Arduinos no reaccionan a las órdenes del mando.

Un saludo.

Good night.

I've already made the last changes you told me.

But I'm sorry to have to tell you again, that the Arduinos don't react to command orders.

Greetings.
Attachments
51_con_3_Arduinos_15_05_2020.rar
(15.51 KiB) Downloaded 426 times
bigbadbob

Post by bigbadbob »

OK... I have changes lots of things in all three sketches.

I forget what I did to the master hahaha.
I told the salve to receive the data, deleted the serial prints from slave, deleted several stray { and }, renamed your Voids because you had called them loops which they are not. etc etc.....
and made a few minor changes to the display sketch.

upload these three sketches and if the wiring is all correct and it still doesn't work I'll eat my hat. :lol:
Attachments
03_Interior_del_ROV_BBB.zip
(8.38 KiB) Downloaded 413 times
02_Control_Sensores_y_Pantalla_BBB.zip
(3.72 KiB) Downloaded 418 times
01_Control_mando_PS2_BB.zip
(3.48 KiB) Downloaded 423 times
asesorplaza1

Post by asesorplaza1 »

Buenas noches.

Ya puede usted ir encendiendo el fuego, y poniendo un poquito de sal y pimienta a su sombrero, porque algún bocado le va a tener que dar usted a su sombrero.

Lo primero que he hecho ha sido comparar los códigos anteriores a los que usted me ha mandado, con los nuevos, para ver qué cambios ha realizado usted, porque ya sabe que no es válido que usted me escriba el código sin más, necesito saber y entender, cada uno de los cambios, si no, en vez de pedirle ayuda por favor, le habría exigido que escribiera usted un código correcto, y yo le habría tenido que pagar por este código, y ese no es el plan.

Se trata de que yo aprenda, con un poco de su ayuda.

En el programa llamado “ 01 Control Mando PS2 “, me he dado cuenta de que ha puesto una orden para que se encienda un LED cuando se reconozca el mando.

En el programa llamado “ 02 Control Sensores y Pantalla ”, no me he dado cuenta de que haya realizado ningún cambio.

Me he dado cuenta de que el programa llamado “03_Interior_del_ROV”, usted ha eliminado también todos los serial.print, como ya dijimos de hacer en los otros dos códigos, de este código no me dijo nada, de lo contrario, no me hubiese importado hacerlo.

También me he dado cuenta de que ha cambiado los nombres de los bloques de trabajo de los sensores, antes se llamaban “void loop_ESC”, y ahora se llaman “void ESC”.

Y hay uno de ellos que si ha cambiado el nombre de la lista que hay al principio del void loop, pero luego en el bloque de trabajo del sensor no ha cambiado el nombre.

En la línea 380 pone “ Sensor E18D80NK(); “, y sin embargo en la línea 639 pone “void loop_SensorE18D80NK ”, por lo tanto el programa no compila, pero ya lo he cambiado yo la línea 639, y ahora sí que compila.

Por eso le decía yo, lo del sombrero

Como ahora es tarde, y llevo un día un poco complicado, y estoy cansado, dejare la prueba del programa y la revisión de las conexiones para mañana.

Pero mañana, por la mañana, le digo sin falta, como se comportan los programas y el mando, voy a quitar todos los LED, y todas las resistencias que los acompañan, y los voy a poner nuevos, por si hay alguno que no funciona como es debido.

Un saludo.

Good night.

Now you can light the fire, and put a little salt and pepper on your hat, because some bite is going to have to give you to your hat.

The first thing I have done has been to compare the previous codes that you have sent me, with the new ones, to see what changes you have made, because you know that it is not valid for you to write me the code without more, I need to know and understand, each of the changes, if not, instead of asking for help please , I would have required you to write a correct code, and I would have had to pay you for this code, and that's not the plan.

It's about me learning, with a little help.

In the program called "01 PS2 Control Command", I noticed that you have placed an order to turn on an LED when the controller is recognized.

In the program called "02 Control Sensors and Display", I have not noticed that I have made any changes.

I have noticed that the program called "03_Interior_del_ROV", you have also removed all the serial.print, as we said to do in the other two codes, of this code did not tell me anything, otherwise I would not have minded doing it.

I have also noticed that it has changed the names of the working blocks of the sensors, before they were called "void loop_ESC", and now they are called "void ESC".

And there is one of them that if you have changed the name of the list that is at the beginning of the void loop, but then in the working block the sensor has not changed the name.

On line 380 it says "Sensor E18D80NK(); ", and yet on line 639 it says "void loop_SensorE18D80NK ", therefore the program does not compile, but I have already changed the line 639, and now it does compile.

That's why I was telling him, about the hat.

As it is now late, and I have been a little complicated, and I'm tired, I'll leave the program test and review the connections for tomorrow.

But tomorrow morning, I tell you without fail, how the programs and the controller behave, I will remove all the LEDs, and all the resistors that accompany them, and I will put them new, in case there are any that does not work properly.

Greetings.
asesorplaza1

Post by asesorplaza1 »

Buenas tardes.
Ya conseguí desmontar todo el proyecto y volverlo a montar en busca de fallos de conexión, y creo que no hay ningún fallo en la parte de las conexiones electricas.
Después de unos días de investigación para intentar mejorar el programa, me instalé el programa Visual Studio Code mas el complemento Platfon-IO, que es una plataforma de programación para programadores profesionales, pero mi experiencia ha sido nefasta, por no saber cómo funciona el programa, y no haber podido continuar, he perdido mucho tiempo en intentar aprender cómo funciona el entorno, y lo mas que he conseguido es que el programa me diga que mis programas compilan, cosa que ya sabía. Por lo tanto estoy en el mismo punto que hace un mes.
Así es que vuelvo a la carga, sin ningún progreso de momento, pero con ganas de continuar con mi proyecto.
Un saludo a todos

Good afternoon.
I already managed to disassemble the whole project and reassemble it for connection failures, and I think there is no failure in the electrical connections part.
After a few days of research to try to improve the program, I installed the Visual Studio Code program plus the Platfon-IO plugin, which is a programming platform for professional programmers, but my experience has been dire, because I did not know how the program works, and not having been able to continue, I have lost a lot of time in trying to learn how the environment works, and the most I have managed is that the program tells me that my programs compile compile , which I already knew. So I'm at the same point as a month ago.
So I'm going back to the charge, with no progress at the moment, but wanting to continue with my project.
Greetings to all
bigbadbob

Post by bigbadbob »

Good luck with it AP1.
my hat was very tasty. :lol:
It's good to take a step back and walk away for a while then come back with fresh eyes and ideas.
you will get it working I'm sure. just concentrate on one section at a time.
get the ps2 controller working, then get it to control the ROV, then get the rov to report it's sensor values.
don't try to build Rome all in one day. <><