Homebuilt Rov Forum

Exploring the Hobby of Building your own ROV - Imagine, Create, Inspire.
It is currently Sep 19th, 2017, 10:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Dec 27th, 2011, 11:51 am 
Site Admin

Welcome and thanks for visiting the Homebuilt Rov's Forum... so you like what you see and are thinking of Registering,

This board does not require you to register to view the content herein, you are welcome to lurk away to your hearts content. Registration is only required if you would like to join in on the fun and games. (you know... actually post and start/join in on the discussion of any of the threads or topics.)

Registration is not instant, it does require Account Approval and Activation by the Administrator before you can log in and post (if you do not have a valid Email address please do not waste your time registering.)

After you agree to the Registration Terms and complete the Registration page you will automatically be sent an email. In order for your registration to be approved by the Administrator (me in other words ;) ) You MUST REPLY to this email in order to prove you are not a spammer. (don't worry I have yet to deny anyone) If you do complete the registration page and do not receive this email please just email me at stevethone@comcast.net and tell me you want to join but didn't receive the email. (Be sure to check your Spam Folders first as sometimes theses automatic emails end up there.) Once I receive your reply I try to approve registration within 24 hours (usually it's a lot quicker) but sometimes (like weekends) it may take a bit longer. Any User Registrations that have not replied to this email within two weeks will be deleted. (you can always try again if this happens.)

I know this seems like a pain but dealing with spammers is a lot worse for me so just play along. :D

Thanks,
Your Admin :grip: