Control Software released

Control Boards, Controllers, Tethers, Ect.
cncmike

Control Software released

Post by cncmike »

I posted this on the Arduino thread, but I figured maybe I would start a new thread.

See this thread if I miss any details.... viewtopic.php?f=15&t=58

So for Steve, I figured out how to embed video, it's not perfect but it works...lol

You can find it either on my site.... http://rov.cncbasics.com/

or I made a Wiki page that is set up by the TinyCLR.com site at ...http://www.microframeworkprojects.com/i ... ?title=ROV

So right now it's pretty basic functioning, but if you read through the code and my site, you will pretty much get the jist of what the program is doing.

For the beginner(as most of us are), if you look at the code I have and watch a couple videos on C# .NET, you should pretty much be able to capture any joystick state you would like and make (in this case) the FEZ running Microframework capture any pin, signal you would like.

For me, all I know is that most of it works. I would try helping anyone out if I can, but I am still learning too.

I watch the TinyCLR site many times a day, and check in here every once in a while now that I know it's here...lol.

So there you go. I hope it helps!

Mike in MN
sthone

Re: Control Software released

Post by sthone »

Thanks I'll take a look :) It's be so long since I fooled around with the Arduino I've forgot everything I did or even tried so I probably have to start from square one again.

-Steve
cncmike

Re: Control Software released

Post by cncmike »

Yeah I can see how that can happen. I tried playing with VB some years ago, nothing even looks like anything.

Thus why I finally bought a "FEZ", FEZ stands for "Freakin Eazy". It may not be, but the community that TinyCLR has created and the support documents and information helped me take the first steps.

Mike in MN